Rare 90’s Nike Airmax 360 jacket
Available via our depop and etsy only!
*LABEL - Nike
*SIZE - Small
*FABRIC - 80% cotton - 20% poly
*CONDITION - Excellent
*MEASUREMENTS - sleeve length from armpit - 24”, product length - 29”
*PRICE - £24.99
• New - item has never been worn or remains in museum quality; often unsold shop stock aka deadstock, with original sales tags or packaging included.
• Excellent - Good as new item has no holes, stains or repairs and has been extremely well cared for over the years.
• Very good - item appears slightly worn, for example has very minor fading or a tiny repair which is not in an obvious place.
• Good - item has some wear, with minor fading, small marks or small repairs which will be made clear in the product description.
• Fair - item appears worn and has obvious flaws; however it is collectible, rare or very old and as such still desirable. Signs of wear may contribute to the history of the piece; as in vintage military clothing. Faults will be outlined in the product description. Item may still be wearable; if it is better suited as a collector's item or for display only this will be mentioned.
Distance Selling Regualtions
You have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased through our website with or without reason, under the distance selling regulations for refund. To cancel any item, you can e-mail or write to us within seven working days of the day following delivery of your order being made, quoting your order number.
Po Box 04
25 BRUNSWICK STREET
You must take reasonable care of the item, retain all original packaging and must not use them.
Any costs incurred in returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.
We will refund within 30 days of your cancellation. A full refund will be given for items returned to us within this period, items not returned will have the direct cost of retrieving the item(s) deducted from the refund value.
Returns are usually processed within 48 hours of receipt. However, please note that during busy periods such as seasonal or promotional sale along with Christmas & New Year processing may take longer.
We deliver to all mainland UK countries. This includes posting to the Channel Islands and The Isle of Man. Deliveries will be made with 3-5 working days after placing your order. Please note that working days do not include Weekends or Bank Holidays.
Channel Islands and The Isle of Man also comes under our UK delivery service but due to customs checks please allow 7-14 days for delivery.
Europe non -EU
Please allow 7-14 for European and International deliveries.
All our deliveries are shipped within 7-10 days. Orders made on Friday will not be shipped until the following Monday. If you are away from the delivery address our courier will put a card through your door allowing you to re-book a delivery with the courier or allow you to pick up the order from the depot or sorting office.
We reserve the right to charge the full shipping fee applicable to resend if the item is returned to us because the customer could not take delivery for any reason. Courier returned items will be added back into our stock and your account credited with the order total, minus the fee the courier charges us to deliver the item back to us. You will have to replace the order to have the item re-shipped. If you require a refund on items returned by the courier this will be done minus the couriers fee.
Refund and Exchange
These are used goods so the condition is not new. No refund or exchange is available based on the wrong size. We aim to provide as much information as possible so all customers can make a confident decision when purchasing.
Have you received something you want to return? No worries!
You can return any item (excluding hosiery and pierced jewellery) you are not completely happy with for a refund, within 10 days of receiving them. All you need to do is fill in the returns form sent with the goods and send back to the following address:
Retro Pop Vintage
Po Box 04
25 BRUNSWICK STREET
Unfortunately, we cannot refund the cost of postage (this includes the original delivery cost and return postage). If you wish to request reimbursement for postage due to an incorrectly advertised, damaged or faulty item just get in touch with us and we will reimburse your postage costs. Please be aware that the maximum amount we can refund you is the standard Royal Mail recorded delivery cost. We also cannot refund the excess cost of parcels returned to us via courier or next day delivery.
All goods will be inspected on return and must meet the following criteria:
• All original tags must be attached
• All items must be returned in the same condition as they were received
• All items have not been worn
• All items are free of any odours
• All items must be in saleable condition
Once we receive your returns parcel we will then process your refund to the card from which the original payment was made and at the price you purchased your item/s.
We recommend that you use recorded mail and keep the receipt of postage as we are not responsible for any orders that are lost by mail service providers when you are returning them to us. Please ensure your goods are packed securely and cannot get damaged on the way. In the interest of hygiene, hosiery and pierced jewellery cannot be returned.